Ministry Of Defence Open Data (Dataset)
The use of data or data re-use must comply with the terms and conditions set below.
1) The use of data under these terms
The data owner authorizes the use of data without any charge
2) Users can perform the following actions:
- Copy, publish, circulate and transfer data;
- Adapt data;
- Use of data for commercial and non-commercial purposes; and
- Combine data with other data or include data in the product or application created by the User.
3) If implementing any of the action specified in paragraph 2, the User MUST:
- Mention the data sources in the products or applications based on the statement given by the owner of the data;
- If the data owner does not provide a statement related to the ownership of the intellectual property data, Users must use and include the following statement:
- Personal data;
- The name, emblem, logo or any other official symbol of the data owner;
- Logo of the public sector organization or department;
- The symbol of the royalty and military insignia;
- Rights of the third parties to whom the data owner has no power against;
- Any intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks and design rights; and
- Identity documents such as the Malaysian Passport, MyKad.
- The data is in the form as provided by the data owner. The Owner of data is excluded from any representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities with respect to the data; and
- The data owner is not responsible for any errors and data loss. The data owner is not responsible for any kind of loss, injury or damage resulting from the use of such data. The data owner does not provide a guarantee that any particular data will be provided continuously.
Date of Amendment : 30 SEPTEMBER 2015